Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spark the creativity, bring on the sun!

 
Okay, I realize it's still sort of winter and all but I have lists of projects and ideas to breathe some life into and this dreary miserable weather is seriously hampering progress.  That one nice day when I cracked the windows and let in the fresh air was a huge tease! My girls need to get outside, fresh air needs to invade our house and to be completely honest I am ready to ditch the jackets, paint our toes and live in sandals.  So, in hopes of bringing on the beautiful weather I'm posting some pictures of a fantastic day last summer...the girls having fun at the beach with Uncle Michael.

1 comment:

  1. It is NEVER too early to post beach pictures from a year ago. Especially ones that show off my stellar abs :)

    ReplyDelete